U.S. Metric Association membership benefits
- Help in solving your metric problems.
- A bi-monthly newsletter, Metric Today, with the latest metric news.
- Information on metric requirements for business, industry, and education.
- Access to the nation’s top metric experts.
- Use of USMA’s extensive files, plus information tailored to your individual requirements.
For more information, read more about USMA’s mission and activities.
A colorful 2-page membership brochure and application form Do You Measure Up is available to promote USMA.
A PDF version of the membership application is available at: membership.pdf.
Each USMA membership covers a year (January through December), regardless of the month in which the member joins.
USMA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and both dues and contributions are IRS tax deductible.
Individual membership (email newsletter: $30/year, $58/2-years, $85/3-years; full-time student: $15/year; paper newsletter: $35/year; lifetime: $500 individual, one-time only)
Business membership (USA: $150/year)
Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) are accepted for payment.
Complete the appropriate parts of the application form (download above) and mail it (and a check, if not paying by credit card) to USMA
Back to USMA home.
Copyright © 1996–2016, U.S. Metric Association (USMA), Inc. All rights reserved.